Mental Health Forums

Ashford, Kent

charmain

Hi i am new to this forum. i have had MH issues for many years with many different diagnosis and now they have settled on BPD so here i am. wow what a roller coaster it has been. my CPN directed me to this site and said maybe it would help me talk to others and maybe gain info and also offer advice. over the years i have picked up many friends some amazing and extremly supportive and some that dropped me like a stone when my MH issues ruled my life and i wasnt as social as they wanted me to be! :confused02: . out of my friends i do have i have probably just 2 or 3 that fully understand and support me. if there is anyone from my local area who wants a new friend, someone who understands and who will sit and listen im here and it would be lovely to have the same in return. just having someone that truely understands the daily struggle and the extreme fatigue after having a moment of crisis.

also has anyone done the STEPS course if so can you tell me what its like and is it worth all the hype

thankyou for reading

charmain

Archived