Mental Health Forums

I Hate The Dulling Effects Of Medication So

Christine001

reduced my a/d a few months ago and dont feel any worse and now am stopping quetiapine too. only dont know about mood stabaliser and if I should go on to this. But doing one at a time. feel a lot less drowsy during the day and even had a bit of a high/normalmood monday so that really feels good. I am doing it sensibly but not with pdoc approval. I know me best.

I feel the mh service just want us all drowsy and numb and I am sick of being numbed by meds.

All i want is to feel numb just now. Nothing works.I take 7 different tablets that all warn of drowsiness but i am always hyper alert & only sleep 3hrs on average each night. I understand your point but i worry that your mood will crash. When i stopped my meds i felt really good for perhaps 4 weeks,then suddenly nose-dived & was very ill.Please be careful. If you start feeling yourself going downhill,please talk to your gp. I wish you well.Hope you are ok.xxx

Maybe u both need to talk to ur docs on the side effects, maybe they could change it to something that doesnt effect u as much?

Archived