Mental Health Forums

Bingeing

AppleCrumble

I'm bingeing really bad at present. Was at the shops earlier, and I hate exercise, so usually I would just not bother walking to the shops to get food for lunch etc, but I made the effort and went, because I was craving sooo badly unhealthy shit. Spent £20 on buying crap. I feel sick, ill, bleugh... still wanna eat but think I might throw up if I eat any more to be honest....

I've eaten a ridiculous amount of food :/ I think previous anti-depressants have semi-helped the food cravings, and I'm currently on mirtazapine which is making it worse, or back to my worst :-( I'm just craving it all so much, I'm even battling thoughts of eating meat :'( which I can't do. I'm vegetarian. I don't want to eat animals, it's bad enough that I binge on dairy products, but to even think about eating animals just so I can binge :-(

Has anyone recovered from bingeing? I just don't know what can help... it's so hard to stop any kind of impulsive feelings... I don't think I believe that anything can get in the way of the thoughts :/

I beleive there are people who ahve recovered from it.

I haven't though and can relate so much to what you say sadly :(

I go through phrases where I binge and binge :( I find if I buy mints it helps to take the craving away maybe you could give that a try might help you too. I have a weakness atm for chocolate I went months without having any as I was sucking on mints instead.xxx

My teeth are so bad. I think I go to the dentist about every 6 months, and it's really causing great decay and everything :'( I know it's really not doing any good to the rest of my health either. I'm making myself go from overweight to obese, and will be more susceptible to disease :-( Wish something would help :/

Archived