Mental Health Forums

Drawing When I Should Be Doing Other Things

wordsmithy

I like both drawings. However, the second one appeals to me particularly since I like the way the background is used to define the shape of the bird. Well done :).

Cool, :speak_cool:

always love to see your drawings Serious Kid

as always inspires me with my own pencil work (although not quite up to your standard lol)

x

as always inspires me with my own pencil work (although not quite up to your standard lol)

x

Would kill to see your work Silver Wolf. I think the more artwork we post on this forum the better!

x

Would kill to see your work Silver Wolf. I think the more artwork we post on this forum the better!

Kill?!! :lol:

Well I have got some pieces on here somewhere, i think a brain one and a severed arm - not for the squeemish maybe. Mainly tends to be feeling drawings when i was in art therapy last year.

Have been a bit naughty and not done drawing over last month or so and should really get back into it - but - i did make a Papier Mache dragon for my friend as a late x mas present in January.

3ft high and 3 ft wide - with wings, made of wire paper glue and a ton of paint. I don't think I put that on here will have to have a look.

If you wanna see any of the drawings i put on here should be listed in 'my content' somewhere in the creativity section here.

x

Archived