Mental Health Forums

I'm Back

madambutterfly

Hi all i have decided to re-introduce myself back here as i have not been here for over a year, things got really tough and i had to take a bit of time offline to focus on myself for a while. not sure how many people here will remember me :( the past year has been a bit crazy and ive had a lot to struggle through. atm im on shaky ground and i think i need somewhere to let it all out, and i totally promise i will not have a hissy fit if nobody replies to my posts as just writing it down may be enough of a release.

so anyway just thought i would say hi and welcome back me

MB x

Hiya Madamebutterfly. I don't think we know each other,but i hope you get all the help & support you need. I look forward to reading your posts in future. Take care sweets. xxx

hi christine, im sure i remember you may be mistaken though, its all changed here in a year just hope i can fit back in :)

hi eagleheart thanks for the reply i look forwrd to reading you posts too, not looking forward to wirting my own as i seem to drabble on and rant way too much lol

Hi, I haven't been on this site long enough to know you but welcome back! Love the name Madame Butterfly - what a great opera! xxx

Just like to say welcome back. Is my first day here so I do not know you. ((would be so rude not to say hi and welcome tho.)) I replied to your post. So no hissy fits okay. -smiles-

((hugs))

Gosh i am so terrible i have only been back on a week ago and i have had to take a week to myself again! really tough week long story will read replies now :D

Hello madambutterfly, welcome back to the forums.

I like your username :) xxx

thank you, its kind of my nick name as my nan has called me madam butterfly since i was little x

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has welcomed me back, sorry for late replies MB x

no need to say sorry... We just glad to see u back here n that your safe. I like your screen name as well

Archived