Mental Health Forums

Prep Group

Fanta

I am going to prep group today which lasts about 40 minutes it is to get me prepared for when I start group therapy, After this in a few times I will then need to do an introduction group which I will be rather nervous about as I will have to talk about myself for 20 minutes.

Should hear about CBT any day now too :)

Good luck for your prep group! I guess the first session will be all about setting the ground rules and boundaries, and introducing the people running the group.

Good luck growly! Its great that your being so positive about all of this, thats really healthy and you should be proud of yourself! :D

Ollie

xxx

Good luck hun, im sure u will manage. Ive done a introduction group in our local personality disorder day hospital kind of thing, never made it myself into the group. Im sure this will help u and also CBT xxxx

It went rather good, Was nervous as usual but I coped, I need to go again I think they said on the 30th May for an introduction when I will meet the rest of the group, Then I will be invited to a selection when I will be picked which they said 99% of the time you're chosen, I am proud of myself that I am doing this :)

Thats great news hun, ofcause you would be nervous, everyone in there is, glad u overcame it and im sure you will do great there xx

Archived