Mental Health Forums

Goddamn I Can Cook!

Corpsewithpulse

Today, I was just going to have pasta with a tomato sauce. However, my lovely fiancee came home with some bread, peppers and mushrooms and requested that I make her "an egg thing of some description". So I informed her that we didn't have a sauce and with that, we went to the shop.

Twenty minutes later, I chopped and fried some šampinjoni mushrooms with some oregano before emptying out the oil, adding the smeđi grah (brown beans) and leaving them to the side as I hurriedly diced two lime green peppers. After adding the peppers to the pan and increasing the heat, I let it sizzle for a moment before pouring over some mayonnaise. Leaving it to simmer, I then scrambled four eggs before finally popping the eggs on a bowl, pouring the sauce atop them and topping it all with chives and serving with a loaf of seeded wholemeal bread.

I would have taken a picture of it but it disappeared from our plates so quickly!

om nom nom om nom :)

Its great when inspiration happens, nothing like it. Glad u enjoyed and u enjoyed cooking it xx

When i read this and read another post about people with bpd is impulsive, it makes me feel good that even out of the impulsive badness is that we can do something good.

Even if ur not bpd, these kind of things count xx

Archived