Mental Health Forums

Are These Side Affects Of Quetiapine Or Something Else?

Ollieclews

Okay so I know meds affect people in different ways and I plan on trying to get into the doctors tomorrow, In the mean time I'm interested to see if anyone has experienced any of the following side affects from Quetiapine. It might not be the meds it might be something else but just inquizitive I guess. So over the last 10 days I've had:

A contstant throbbing headache in my left temple (It feels like someone is blowing up a balloon inside my head!)

Constant ringing in my ears

My temple and around my eye feels quite sore and tender

My left nostril is blocked

Ive gone very spotty

I get very hot and sweaty and then very cold and shivery

Im aching all over and it hurts to get up out of bed etc

Im not sleeping very well (Due to most of the above I guess)

Im weeing a heck of a lot more than normal

My left side hurts where my kidney is

Very cold feet (Strange I know but mine are never cold i have 2 pairs of socks on1)

So yeah theres a huge list I know and kinda feel like a hypacondriate! And I just wanna see if anyones had anything similar as Im gonna feel right stupid at the GP's :(

Thankyou! Feeling sorry for myself lol, I've not given it much thought coz they have just been getting slowly worse to the point where I now feel like poo :(

Sorry, I don't know whether these are side effects or not ollie, but I just wanted to say sorry you're feeling crap.

((( ollie)))

Thanks hun! I just hope I get can get in the docs. I hate going so much just wanna get it done and over with to stop me worrying xx

Okay so I know meds affect people in different ways and I plan on trying to get into the doctors tomorrow, In the mean time I'm interested to see if anyone has experienced any of the following side affects from Quetiapine. It might not be the meds it might be something else but just inquizitive I guess. So over the last 10 days I've had:

A contstant throbbing headache in my left temple (It feels like someone is blowing up a balloon inside my head!)

Constant ringing in my ears

My temple and around my eye feels quite sore and tender

My left nostril is blocked

Ive gone very spotty

I get very hot and sweaty and then very cold and shivery

Im aching all over and it hurts to get up out of bed etc

Im not sleeping very well (Due to most of the above I guess)

Im weeing a heck of a lot more than normal

My left side hurts where my kidney is

Very cold feet (Strange I know but mine are never cold i have 2 pairs of socks on1)

So yeah theres a huge list I know and kinda feel like a hypacondriate! And I just wanna see if anyones had anything similar as Im gonna feel right stupid at the GP's :(

Other than the spotty symptom and the left side aching, sounds like the Flu maybe?

Weeing more could happen if you've been drinking more when you've been feeling hot.

Headache could be due to congestion (congestion i get with the quetiapine but not the headache)

Either way think such a long list of symptoms is best to get it checked out by the gp tomoz as you said you're going - just to be on the safe side. Make sure you take a written list of all these as think it could be easy to forget a symptom when you've got so many at once.

Hope you feel better soon Ollie, *sending hugs*

x

i had: swets, shakes, twitchy legs, shaking hands, shiverin an all over body shake, my heart went mental as in 130 beets a minit so i came off it and am now on alanzapene.

Archived