Mental Health Forums

Outstanding!

jades

ok so life has been beyond rough for a year now. sectioned, lost my daughter, homeless, stuck in a country with no family and hardly any friends. i didn't give up i fought. i got my daughter back 4 days and 2 nights a week and my own place. lonilesness has been huge and looming on my life, i never was good alone , think they'd call me codependant. i conqured that too. my weight bothered me so instead of heading back to anorexia, which i almost died of, or bulimi i work out. marley keeps me going forward because i want to be the best mum and a great inspiration and example for her life. something that i've clinged onto since before i came to this country, before i met my ex before marley that has been my piller of stregnth and feeling another human feels the same that's almost an obsession and at the same an inspiration has been my favorite band for many years. around mothers day this year my ex told me they were playing a small accoustic show local. i went by my self. the singer, my idol not because he's perfect but because we've been thru the same things, noticed me in the crowd crying and sang to me looking me in the eyes most the night. if that wasn't enough to make my life...i have been following him on twitter awile now and he me. well, i wrote him and said thank you to him and briefly my story. well shockingly enough...he wote back and said some of the most honest gut wrenching honesty i needed to hear. we have had very similar lives and similar experiences so i really respect his words. it's sooo junior high , don't know what the equivalent is in england is, of me but somehow its been so validating to me that after years of his songs on repeat play in my ears he's speaking to me as a friend. he made me realize tho nobody knows me we have had pretty much the same life the only difference is he has a hit band but i'm no less an amazing important story of life than he is. outstanding! and it's childish of me but i feel so special :)

innit cool when someone you look up to acknowledges you and accepts you and takes the time to talk to you as an equal :)

glad you feel special, hold on to that feeling hun

:hug2:

xxx

Glad u made post here hun. I was away for long while so dont or didnt know what was happening to u. I hope that ur little one keeps u going. Unsure how things will be with new guy, if you feel right and he does, then suppose things will be fine.

Not sure what else to say, just hope u and little one keeps fine xx

thanks to all of u tray baby, carol-e , growly cat which i find very kind 4 someone i just met,and villan...gotta say i just hate calling u that u r so not the bad guy u as ur name suggests... all have been so much of a friend each one of u and i truely thank each and every one of u xxxxx

thanks barebones believe me me n the rock star i'm talking about i aint in a relationship in any other sense than we talk in legnth about our lives, we've just become friends and i'm sure not that close but i'm impressed my idol as a common sufferer that i believe expresses thing i feel perfectly in his songs is now a somewhat friend. but so glad 2 see ur name i swear it's been awhile since i saw it maybe i havn't been around enough or maybe u havn't but glad to see u about

Thanks jades. can i say i do worry how ur talking babe, im sure when the small time i came back and u had ur child was things was good.

Keep ur friends hun, hope ur still intouch with ur family?

Glad to see marley is doing ok, just keep reminding urself that u need sometimes xxx

i've really hesitated in responding to this cause barebones u've always been a good soul but got to say i don't know what ur on about and i don't want u to feel bad or embarrassed... maybe i didn't undertand what ur trying 2 say?

im doing well thanks but i've known u maybe not as a close friend in the past but u've been always well spoken and i've always been impressed by u can i say without embarrassing u or putting too much on u are u doing ok? u seem different than i remember maybe it's my memory if so forgive me and tho its my thread i'd glady give it up for u to speak cause i have a strange feeling ur not quite the same as i've known u for years...if i'm putting u on the spot or embarrasing u or just totally off the mark just ignore this post ...i really don't want to press u just care and maybe i'm just completely wrong ....hope this hasn't upset u really

Jade, ur right, im not the same. I used to be full on and spoke my mind. Now im similiar but working on things. saying that, i did have a year where i wasnt so bad.

I remeber u and other person when i came back from being away, which i worked on myself alot and now i lost it due to ill health.

Please dont give up ur happy post, due i never meant my repsonce to be bad. Me im just remebering and voicing, which i have a prob in stopping lol

All i see and want is this place to be a nice place for evveryone. xxx

aww bones.. we all fall down and sometimes we come back up not quite the same but ur still u in there and it will come back love just give urself time. i fell apart too n it took time but don't ever lose ur confidence u've always been and will b u even if u donn't express the same way...it's waiting till ur ready 2 come sounds as if ur just lacking confidence for now and regaining the pieces a bit? and i agree in the sentiment which is pure and true...i too want this place to be nice for everyone. sending u loads of love and cuddles...u will be u again soon ...or u will be a new u with new lessons under their belt ...either way u'll always b great xxx

U will always be a good person jade xx u and marley will be fine. keep at it, be just like me and my daughter xxx huggles

Archived