Mental Health Forums

Good Girl =)

Insideoutgirl

So I was a very good girl on Saturday and I just wanted to share.

I went out with my great friends who I don't see as a group all that often as they all live all over the place.

Times like this usually end up in carnage as we all get a bit over excited!

So although I did get drunk.. as we all did. I did not do anything stupid or embarass myself and was not the most drunk for a change.

I even had a conversation with two of my friends before everyone else arrived about how I had been knpwn to be badly behaved when drunk and I did not want anything like that to happen.

I had such a good time! I miss good friends so much! My friends from York are the only people I have ever felt I can just be me with. I always feel so sad when it has to end =(

Though we did finish it off with a Sunday lunch the next day and I even ate Yorkshire pudding... which as Im usually obsessive I am surprised about!

I'm so lucky to have these friends. I just wish I got to see them more. It makes me realise how important they are in my life as times when I have been with them are times when I could just be, without having to worry how I was supposed to be.

Im actually crying now!

Heres to good friends =)

Aww that sounds really nice, I'm very jealous. Keep hold of your good friends, they are hard to find.

And you should be very proud of yourself for not going chaotic when drunk.

Glad you had a good time. Don't cry - be happy about it. It's a good thing. :)

Really good to hear! me i luuuuv yourkshire puddings lol

On ur supposed acting badly when drunk, hey good to see u enjoy a time with ur friends.

It does matter when going out if in good mood or whatever, for u to be having a good time hun

Me i have had bad times, it all depends on how i feel. xxx

Good to see u and just having a good post xx

Aww that sounds really nice, I'm very jealous. Keep hold of your good friends, they are hard to find.

And you should be very proud of yourself for not going chaotic when drunk.

Glad you had a good time. Don't cry - be happy about it. It's a good thing. :)

Don't worry hun... they are happy tears. Just feel happy to have such wonderful friends even though i don't see them often

xx

Really good to hear! me i luuuuv yourkshire puddings lol

On ur supposed acting badly when drunk, hey good to see u enjoy a time with ur friends.

It does matter when going out if in good mood or whatever, for u to be having a good time hun

Me i have had bad times, it all depends on how i feel. xxx

Good to see u and just having a good post xx

Oh ive had my experience of bad times when drunk... eeek.. so it's good to know that I can do it without causing myself damage or embarassment!

I'm seeing my other group of friends from York in two weeks for a wedding so fingers crossed it all goes as well. I was a little embarassed last timee I saw this other group as they were telling me how I have whole conversations with myself when drunk .. both sides... oh dear..

x

:) Friends :)

That is one word I love.

True friends are so hard to find.

I have several that have stuck with me over the past year or so and mean the world to me. Friendship is a bond that breaks boundries, gives amazing feelings and when have the chance to go out with them an amazing time. I love my friends more than people I have a relationship with. (No good with those me.) :P

I am so happy to hear you had a good time. Good times are what matters and counts. The bad I sweep under my mat. (Will have to vaccume under mat one day the pile is almost upto the celing :) )

Oh, Yorkshire puddings. I have not had those for such a long time. Reminds me of sunday dinner. (Full roast with all trimmings, nom nom. ~burps~ oopsies sry.)

The last few words I totally agree with and also end with.

Here's to good friends :D

((hugs.))

E.B

:) Friends :)

That is one word I love.

True friends are so hard to find.

I have several that have stuck with me over the past year or so and mean the world to me. Friendship is a bond that breaks boundries, gives amazing feelings and when have the chance to go out with them an amazing time. I love my friends more than people I have a relationship with. (No good with those me.) :P

I am so happy to hear you had a good time. Good times are what matters and counts. The bad I sweep under my mat. (Will have to vaccume under mat one day the pile is almost upto the celing :) )

Oh, Yorkshire puddings. I have not had those for such a long time. Reminds me of sunday dinner. (Full roast with all trimmings, nom nom. ~burps~ oopsies sry.)

The last few words I totally agree with and also end with.

Here's to good friends :D

((hugs.))

E.B

Thats so true good friends are hard to find... i've not had many of those in my life but the ones I do have I will cherish forever!

They are great arent they and you are so right about good friends being the ones that stick by us! Glad to hear you have some supportive friends too!

Look after your Mat!

Hugs back! ((EB))

Gem

xx

Archived