Mental Health Forums

Promotion

b0bulat0r

Heya guys.

I often come on here to rant and moan and very rarely have good news to share, so now I thought i'd share some good news.

My boss called me into her office this afternoon and said that she had been in discussion with the leadership team and that she didn't want me to have my job in September :o *had a minor heart attack* but instead wants me to have a career.

Although i'm doing like 6 roles, Network manager, Vle co-ordinator, sims administrator, ict technician, Gateway administrator and trust co-ordinator for ICT, I've always been down on paper as just "ICT Technician" only being paid for that 1 role,

(the lowest paid of the roles btw)

I'm now being put down as Senior/Lead Technician/Network Manager and moved up the pay skill starting from September 1st to be now on a scale that can go up each year with performance managements,

I'm basically going up the best part of £3500 a year!!!!! for the first jump with chances to go up further in the future.

Although ofc I'll iikely not see more than £2000 of that if i'm lucky after tax/insurance etc But still!!!!!

I just thought I would share the news that, I got promoted, well sorta

technically i'm already doing all the work of the new title now, so its no extra work at all, but a hell of alot more recognition and pay!!.

Nice one Bobulator!!! Really really made up for you - real recognition for working so hard and being ace at it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listen, should me and ezz get a table whilst you get the drinks in??? Come on esme, I see one over there............!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhh Congratulations :o That is fantastic news ^_^ Hmmm, sounds like is time for a parrrrrrrT :party: Make mine a can of pop n chips with dips. (Far too early for a real drink, but will later xD)

x E.B

Thanks guys, Sure Esme, Fedup! I'll buy you both a drink :P although your not local to me,

They need to work on transporter technology like in star trek!, Beam you a drink :) that would be ace, (I've had a look into it the technology is highly possible for inanimate objects, would be very difficult and highly deadly for living objects as the matter is literally torn apart and re-formed, any slight mistake would be fatal) still as a postal service would ROCK!

Congratulations Rob :)

I'm really happy for you. You really deserve to be shown appreciation for the work you do.

Well done.

Archived