Mental Health Forums

Now I'm Really In Trouble With My Flatmate

JasmineRose

Aha, yes!

I just have to take things at my own pace in a way that feels comfortable and safer for me. Though that feels a great risk...

You have done it your way and that is good. I hope you can learn to trust yourself a little more because of this incident.

well done!!! (((((hugs)))))

and you are not a horrible person. you are a very nice, thoughtful person who sometimes behaves horribly - that's a very different thing.

(yes i know... pot... kettle... black...)

Thank you.

Her friend slept over last night.

I feel SO pissed off.

Plus her note asking me to be quiet walking through the lounge if I needed to in the night. Like she's asking ME to be considerate of others? I know, I know. Just.

My flatmate used to do the same, leave me little notes everywhere. I found it infuriating, especially since she never considered my feelings.

Thanks everyone.

Jess, the image's not showing up for me...?

gt, I'm sort of looking.

I know I'm finding it harder due to never having had siblings. But I did have to 'look after' my parents a lot.

She's obviously figured out a way of doing the loo from the inside of the tank. I use the bucket method, as a) I'm less likely to break something, and b} she's not letting on her secret.

But does she really have to keep putting the bucket back away in the cupboard? Like, what the heck? I just had to get it out AGAIN. What is wrong with it being there? I understand she'd need to move it when her son had a shower, but put it right away, with all the cleaning stuff bottles back in? I feel so humiliated and discarded. I daren't ask her, as she might 'have a go at me'. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong.

There's a little lever inside the toilet you can use to flush it. Look at how the handle of the toilet is connected in the cistern.

She's really being quite immature. Have you asked her direct how to flush it?

I am glad you can flush the loo now this is needlessly stressful. Perhaps if you become a 1 woman band she will have a taste of her own medicine!

Archived