Mental Health Forums

Feeling Good!

Ollieclews

It seems like forever since I have written a post in this forum!

This last week has been amazing! I think the weather has helped loads. But me and my girlfriend have been making the most of it, we've been out for loads of walks, spent quality time together eaten lots, had a good night out and generally had loads of fun.

Then this weekend I went up North with my girlfriend to meet her family we had an awesome time we ate out loads, drank lots, walked round a huge lake, visited a castle, went shopping and just had loads of fun!

We came back today and we are shattered! Just dumped everything down and set up our new fish tank which is looking amazing and then went out and had Chinese for tea which was yummy!

We've got a busy day planned for tomorrow including setting up and checking out our new tent, going into town shopping, going to get our fishes, tidy the flat (If my stupid housemate finally decided to clean up!) and going to plant out all of my vegetable seedlings! Theres also other things which Ive forgotten.

But yeah everything is going so well, my mood has been stable, ive been sleeping better and generally everything is certainly on the up!

Job hunting, got an interview for Scope on Thursday! Looking at new houses and just :D yay aha.

Hope everyones okay and had a good weekend!

Ollie

xxx

(((Ollie))), really good to hear you are in such a good space and enjoying life to the full.xx That is great.x

Archived