Mental Health Forums

Weird Start But Good Day In All

5headh

Actually had a pretty good day today, got up at 6 as me and my sister had planned to do a car boot sale today. We arranged to meet at McDonalds for 7, and I was buying breakfast.

Went to meet her in the queue for the car boot and they said it had been cancelled, so we travelled to the other side of the county to do another one.. It had also been cancelled.. So we set off in hunt of another, back on the OTHER side of the county again!! I said as a joke 'Gah, we've been driving for 1.5 hours we could have been nearly at the beach by now!!' So my sister was like 'wow, if this next car boot sale isn't on shall we go home unpack and take the dogs to the beach?'

Well we couldnt find the other car boot sale, and we had kind of set on the idea of going to the beach anyway, so we went back to my sisters unpacked, picked up her dog, went to my house, i got changed picked up my meds and the dog and off we went, 2.5 hour journey to Skegness... Northampton is the furthest possible point in the UK from the coast <_<

We had a brilliant laugh in the car on the way there (me and my sister dont usually get on too well) got there, walked on the beach, layed on the beach, ate chips on the beach, put the dogs in the car and had an ice cream and played in the amusements, then drove home stopping at the services on the way back for tea.

Was out for 12 hours today, got AWFUL sunburn but had a good day :) Can feel it slipping though so going to take my meds lay in bed (as comfortably as I can) and read my book.

:)

163ce218.jpg

Woody on the beach!! (My dog)

e480e387.jpg

My sister, Woody and Bella (her VERY nervous dog) on the beach.

Will add more photos when I have access to my sisters camera

Archived