Mental Health Forums

Ode To A Most Wonderful Poster - Fedup!

bena.baby

just wanted a public declaration of love for Fedup. Not only are her posts sensible and supportive, but today, despite having a ton of work on, she has written me a HUMUNGOUS and humungously helpful message about what to expect from the teaching course I'm going to start and teaching itself.

It has massively put my mind at ease, explained a lot of things and helped me chill out a little about the whole thing.

So, FedUp, this attractive cap-wearing smiley is for you: :cap: May it help you to progress safely through the rough waters of teaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH2EgYq_NCY

i want to thurd it. This thread could just turn n to a big massive chain of posts like these three lol. There s nothing wrong with that mind u... :)

fourth! best not get me started on how fantastic fedup is because we'll be here all day.... but, she's an absolute star and this song in its infinite grooviness reminds me of the spirit de la fedup.....

OH GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen this - thank you so much everyone!!!!

Really really really needed this - having a hard week, everyone is running round like eejits in work. What fab taste in music we have on here!!

Thanks so so so so much, means a lot mmmmmmmmmmwah!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS oooh it's all gone a bit :crying_anim02: here....but in a really nice way, thank you folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived