Mental Health Forums

A Day Of Mourning

Eagleheart

Tomorrow will be a day of mourning for my "lovely" mother and sister.Because it was on that day,a lot of years ago,that i came into the world and RUINED THEIR LIVES. They will do what is seen to be right and send cards,but in reality,the pair of them would rather ignore my existence. So i no longer celebrate. Instead,it is a day of feeling like a WRETCHED EVIL LIFE-WRECKER. Thankyou to my lovely blood relatives for giving me such a precious sense of self-hate.

sorry to hear that eagleheart. birthdays can be so painful. i hope you manage to have some joy in the day and not be too sad about your family situation xxxx

I hate my birthday too, Your family sound like mine, ((((EagleHeart)))) Why don't you celebrate your birthday on spite? If it annoys them do it.xxxx

Big love to everyone. I just want today to pass quickly,with no acknowledgement of it being my birthday,but i think my sweet hubby may have organised a "get together" for it and that thought makes me want to die. I don't think i could "fake" enjoyment & surprised joy right now. Oh fuck. This is shit. xxx

I think its gonna be ok. I've made it to now without a single mention of what day it is. I'm so relieved. No pressure to act happy. x

Archived