Mental Health Forums

Working On Myself :)

Fanta

Not often I think about posting here but I thought why not?

It has taken me sometime to realize the good and the bad, Especially the bad people that have been in my life, Since I have got rid of the bad people I feel much better in myself, It is great that I just walk away now, I don't get involved with them now. Today I had an introduction with group therapy and should start in about 4 weeks time, I am sure I will gain so much out of it, I need to work on my confidence and I will get there, I have done this group therapy before and it helped me greatly but I needed more of it and it is why I am going back for another year :)

I haven't self harmed in awhile which is great, I have been working on myself so much. I do still have my off days, It is easy now that I have got rid of those that made me feel ill, I have made so many new friends and for that I am thankful :)

Fantastic post Growly. This is the kind of thing we need to hear more of. Well done pal. xxx

(((GrowlyCat))). Lovely to see your post. Group therapy is so powerful and it obviously has worked for you in the past and is working for you again now. so lovely, as ((EagleHeart)) says, to hear more of this kind of thing.x

Archived