Mental Health Forums

A Little Help And Guidance

cryingjojo

i am so confused and messed up right now i dont know what to do. i have got way too much stuff spining around in my head and there is a guy who although he doesnt know it is making me poorly i cant sleep properly i am not eating properly i cant concentrate and even more importantly i have got no where to turn i HATE this illness its one that poeple cant see and unless they have it they dont understand but to us it could not be more real everything is getting to me i am constantly worrying about things and i just dont know how much more of beating myself up i can take :'(

((((((hugs))))))

the thing that worked best for me when i was in this state was listing some things i had done that i felt proud of - i know that's difficult to do right now, believe me i've been there, i understand. then i picked the three best ones, wrote them in massive letters and printed them out and put them up around the house where I would see them. it reminded me that I am not a worthless piece of shit.

i probably should do that again as i'm struggling right now. my cpn taught me that - wonderful lady - the nhs bureacracy drove her to seek another profession - what a loss...

because he has no idea how i feel and one minute he is being lovely an the next i dont hear from him cant deal with this along with everything else :(

Archived