Mental Health Forums

Good Luck To My Little Genius

piuma

Good luck!

And take my advice, if there is a bread-related question, do that one first :)

"If a loaf of bread has 28 slices..."

im just doing a maths gcse - i dont really need it as ive passed my access course (which gives me a diploma! :o ) and thats enough to get me into uni, but i dont have any gcses (i left school at 14)

ive been revising solid for the past 3 days :/ i dont know if ive done enough! i feel ok about it atm but tomorrow, when im sitting in college doing last minute revision im sure the nerves will hit me :/

I'm sure youll be ok, it would be nice to have it even if you dont need it and its a good idea to have some exam practise before uni

fanx peeps! am feeling pretty calm :blink: i have the non-calculator paper today and the calculator on wednesday! going to college in a bit to cram in some more revision, then i have some study skills work to finish then back to revising! i want my life back :lol:

after wednesday i would have done ALL my work :o *throws books in the air*

Perhaps in some ways because you've already passed the access diploma, it puts you under a little less pressure to get the GCSE?

Having a maths GCSE is really useful for all sorts of things. If you want to do psychology or sociology, there are lots of statistics at degree level, so it would really help you.

You are an intelligent person and you sound like you've put the work in, so I'm confident you will pass!

thank you everyone :)

i think it went well :worried_anim: it was harder than what i thought!

i have the calculator paper on wednesday

thanks again all :)

Well done on Mondays exam hun.

Best of Luck for tomorrows exam.

Will be keeping fingers & toes crossed for you.

Lots of Love

Crystal

X

Archived