Mental Health Forums

I'm Pretty Ok

jades

well life has become more and more complex and difficult alot of drama and really concerning things i can't get into here but u know what i'm proud of marleys mummy i have fought for things stayed calm when i wanted to lose it have done the right thing and even when guilt trips have been thrown at me that i'd normally buckle to i let it sail past me. i know i'm doing anamazing job that my focus,marley, will never waiver and i'm not affected by what i used to be. i feel so strong and i know i'm a better person than even 6 months ago i'm devoted to my daughter and her having the best childhood i can offer her. i've gotten praise and even awe from my mh team for my calm and focus to no end and that was never me before i was a hysterical mess easily before over the slightest stress. i don't fall to much for the guilt trips as i did, don't get me wrong, i do get affected then i realize now ...this is pure manipulation and tho i have a big consionce (sp?) i can say to myself this is just someone saying this because they know they're wrong and want to put it on me. some real f*cked up things have come to light and i've been worried to no end and lost loads of sleep and let me tell u with marley waking at half five at the latest it takes it's toll but i give her one hundred percent despite my house is always clean and tidy which i'm proud to say i don't take from her time to do i do it when she's asleep. so i work my arse off like hell and can honestly say not too much stresses me out anymore guess when the worst has consistantly happened u don't get phased too much anymore. i believe i've grown into a person to be respected and i've been applauded by even the official people in my life. so i'm more determined than ever. it's just unfortunate that things have become more lets say complicated but i'm glad i'm strong enough to pick up and be the solid foundation my daughter needs. i do have still a weakness for a certain persons lies and manipulation and intimidation but u know what.... that's losing it's hold on me too which makes me all the more proud. and i've been working out and losing weight and i get asked out and even asked to marry quite a bit but i'm not bothered but it does give a bit of a confidence boost lol . ok so done tooting my own horn lol who else will wink wink just so proud of marleys mum and that she can be proud of me too which makes me warm and fuzzy all over. believe me i'm facing some real sh*t coming and it'll be really stressful and hard so i'm glad i've grown into who i want marleys mum to be xxxxx

You've done really well Jades, you have come a long way. Youve fought against so much but it hasnt defeated you and that is amzing considering what you went through. Its really good hearing how positive you are and how you recognise the good things you've done, that can be really hard to do xxx

awww babes your such a good friend and hearing that from u , who is such a great mum, makes me proud love ya xxxxxx warm fuzzies ur way to u k and bailey love u all xxxx

Archived