Mental Health Forums

I Got It!

AmyP

I got the job! :D

am still in shock! when they rang up i thought it was to say sorry we can't accept you, i had to ask her to repeat what she said as i couldn't believe it :lol:

have to send references and crb check an occupational health assessment, but hopefully they should be okay

training starts on 25th

thank you all so much for your support! couldn't do it without you guys ^_^

Wow, thats brilliant!! What a lovely surprise after thinking you didn't do well. :masked: You must be over the moon.

Congrats hun.

xx

Not shocked, as knew you had it in you sweetie. You've got such a gorgeous, kind soul and that shines through so clearly, even via t'internet, so i can only imagine how intense that must feel for someone sitting in the same room as you. Such a compassionate person, you're strong - a survivor - and you really are so kind and eager to help and support, and I just know you'll go so far. It's a blessing to have those traits hun, and it sounds like you've found the perfect place to shine.

So, so pleased for you hunni, and proud of you too! You've done it hun, you've really done it!!! All that work has paid off, and i really hope you'll be so very happy in your new job. I don't think i've ever known anyone who deserves it more. well done, lovely, really well done.

So pleased, i can't stop smiling for you... you best be smiling too - even if it is a smile of the slightly shocked variety!

xxxxxxxxxxx

aww snoozy hun your so lovely and wonderful you really are ^_^ your always so supportive hunnie. you've really put a smile on my face :) thank you sweetie xxxxxxxx

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah

I am so pleased for you and not at all surprised you've got the job.

I can't write any more for smiling and doing a 'pandy has got the job' dance!!

Xx

Archived