Mental Health Forums

:(

AppleCrumble

Well, the people here seem to care. Knowing that I've felt very similar despair and hopelessness recently, I can empathise. So me, I care. Feel free to talk.

hardly anyone replies to my posts compared to other people's posts :-( i just feel so alone. people either float in and out of my life, or they stick around for a bad bit and then say seriously f*ck off in future, im not here to support you... :-(

my family just go hysterical if they know im upset, although they do care... so i cant go to them... then i dont really have any friends... i just have unemotional people who i can hang out with, but we cant do emotions... they are purely for the company side of things :-( didnt make it into work today, supposed to be on a course. there was something i needed to do today as well and i messed that up too. i just slept all morning most pm.

supposed to be getting married, but cant connect to my partner, cant break it off... various reasons...

need to pay my mobile bill before they cut me off, but i dont have the energy. just dont want to do anything, what's the point. my life for the last so many years is just pleasing everyone else and fake smile and all that. i never get any pleasure out of anything. im so tired :-( i just feel like im dead already. any kind of real me, what i believe in died ages ago as i couldnt cope with the emotional distress they beliefs were causing me...

:-( dont know why im not o-ding now...

You're here speaking to us, which is a positive start. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I would have if I'd been online.

I'm in a situation too at the moment where I just don't feel 'up to' dealing with things like bills. Can your partner not take up the task of dealing with these sorts of practical issues while you're feeling like this?

If you feel that you can't open up to anybody around you, you can always come here to discuss your feelings and needs without fear of rejection or judgement.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want to speak to somebody without spilling your emotions in public, particularly if you feel that you're not getting the sort of response others are achieving on the forum. I must admit, I have sensed some 'clicky' relationships on the forum. Let me know if you want to chat. :)

((((AppleCrumble))))

I am sorry that you're upset, I have not seen your posts I must of missed of them.

I care about you and I do wonder about you at times as you go quiet.

I have been going through some crap myself but I am here for you.xxxx

Hey I care 2...I come n go a fair bit n don't comment 2 often....but when I do come on , it makes me feel a little better esp knowing that others going through the same crap...it is sooo hard pretending 2 be happy just 2 please others...u don't have 2 do that on here. We can all be freaky together LOL xxxx

Sorry that you guys are going through crap as well. Just so tired of trying with everything. Just slept til mid afternoon yesterday, took the day off work, and did the same today. Was supposed to get several things done today and have done nothing, work, voluntary work, cleaning etc wise.. going to have to do it all tomorrow.

I don't know if I should be getting married any more... I think it's just me who is feeling dead inside and just not with any identity, so not feeling like I'm in a relationship. Wish he'd help more with the preparation, he's just watching all the programes...

jUST WANT to go back to bed, and not leave it :-( got to go somewhere at 5.45, need to get dressed first etc :( got no energy, just want to cry :'( why do i have to keep on going...

You have to keep going on because there are good things out there for you. I know how difficult it is to believe that whilst you are feeling so unwell but its true. If you get into bed and don't leave it, nothing good will happen to you because you will only be in bed. I absolutely identify with what you are feeling, but focus on the fact that this is a small part of what will be a very long and productive life.

Getting married is stressful even if you werent already feeling rubbish, so be kind to yourself. Ask your partner to help out, men often don't realise because they think we like being in charge. This man wants to marry you, to spend the rest of his life loving you and supporting you, give him a chance to hold your hand through this.

Sending you tranquil thoughts and peaceful mind vibes x

Archived