Mental Health Forums

Feelin' So Poopy

ladylazurus27

I've hit quite a depressed state. my moods are usually all over the world; up and down. however, i've been on such a consistant down and depressed mode. I'm in this research study and so i'm getting DBT for free, but in turn i have to get off my meds. i'm sure that's part of the problem. on top of that, i lost my job that i had for three years about a month ago. and i'm so confused about my relationship with my boyfriend. i've become totally isolated. i never leave my apartment, i never see anyone and i only talk to my friends and family who live across the country for a bit at night. and even if i wanted to meet up with someone where i live, i couldn't because i have no friends. i just want this to go away, i was doing really well and being productive. now, i've lost 20lbs in 4 weeks and this is just not me. i really need a pick me up of some kind, i just dunno where to find it :( :(

Ladylazurus,

You have taken the first step in finding your pick me up by looking for it, sharing your burden with us, and realizing that "this just isn't me". It isn't you. It's the BPD trying to get you down :angry: , especially now when you are trying something new. You are toooooooo smart for it ;) , and it wants all your attention while you are work ing on the DBT and just can't give it what it needs to survive. Persevere! :rolleyes: Keep working at the DBT - give it a chance. Partly for yourself, but also for the rest of us who haven't yet had the opportunity to try it for ourselves. You are loved and thought of and we will be looking forward to hear you are doing better. :wub::wub::wub:

Verbena

Lady,

I am with verbena... you have taken your first steps.. scary huh...yup! we are here so keep posting.. we'll keep listening and caring.

together we can do it!

bets

Oh very well said verbena!:)She is right,and one day at a time.We all have similiar problems and sharing them sure does help.So stick with us we all do care and understand....See ya soon..Emmerald:)

Archived