Mental Health Forums

The Last Few Days

sniffles

I haven't posted in awhile. So now I am. I have had a good last few days. I am making good progress. I will keep you all updated with whats going on with me. ttyl. love all of you!

~sniffles

Hey sniffles,

Glad you are having a good few days and are sharing them with us!!! Keep up the hard work.......Hugs!!!!!

Hi Sniffles! I'm glad that you are doing good! That must feel great. Can I ask.....what are you doing? Are you doing DBT? Anything you could pass on to us? Anything you could recommend? Just wondering...if there is a way for me to have such good days...

Sniffles,

It's great to hear good news! Bets is right - we do seem to concentrate on the bad stuff so much, so it's refreshing to hear that there are good days. There are of course, good days, good moments, but I don't notice them as much as the bad because I think it is supposed to be good, and when it's bad I see the contrast. I don't always see the sun when it does come out, or worse, I go running for a cloud to hide under.

Yours was the first I read this morning. I am going to try to stay in your good mood today!

Verbena

Thanks Sniffles....... :wub:

Archived