Mental Health Forums

Pat On The Back From My Pdoc :)

catsmother21

I had my appt with her this morning and she said to me during the meeting that considering how much I have had to deal with in the last couple of months ie my marriage break up, sorting this house out so that I can stay here and all the paperwork involved with that and my benefits and also my ESA assessment (which went in my favour :) ), that I have done really well and although I had a hiccup towards the end of April, she said that she has every faith in me which was lovely to hear :)

My Health Support Worker will be taking me to the craft group in a couple of weeks (yes, I still haven't been!) and my CPN has found a women's group for me to attend and also got me a referral form for the CAT team who do all sorts. I'm not going to be doing all of this in one go, will get used to one thing first and then add the others when I feel confident and comfortable enough to do it.

I've also been really bad with my exercise bike and from tomorrow will be using that every other day again and will be generally building my life up again here and I have to say, probably shouldn't - don't want to jinx it! - but feel quite optimistic again :D

I'm really glad your pdoc is so supportive, i also think youve done as well but it must be good to here something like that from a professional. I get the impression its not something every professional does.

Yaaaaay, big congrats Cats xxx

It's nice when hard work is noticed especially by the mh professionals.

Keep going hun

x

Thanks Pickle and Emma :)

Apart from the hiccup that we had last year about me wanting to change my meds (which I got sorted out with the help of an advocate in the end), she has been very good with me over the years. I've been under her care for going on 7 years now, so she knows me very well :)

Oh bum out of likes but a very big LIKE to you Growly and thank you and will come back when the like fairy comes by again! :) xx

Brilliant news!!

I have every faith in you too

I also have a exercise bike sat stationary in my bedroom Lool

I just stare at it and think "I should really use that"

But if you do it I'll do it? Lol

Deal?

Thanks Tan and yep deal - I know it will help with losing the bit of weight that I've put back on and it is brilliant for giving my mental health a boost as well.

Happy biking tomorrow :bike: and will let you know that I have actually been on it :) xx

hi

well done mate. you have come so far and we can see that from here so she must be really chuffed with u. do u still have plans to move to london ?? glad to see u posting back here cos i have really missed u. take care and keep us posted.

hi

well done mate. you have come so far and we can see that from here so she must be really chuffed with u. do u still have plans to move to london ?? glad to see u posting back here cos i have really missed u. take care and keep us posted.

Thank you sweets - I had the common sense to cancel the move to London - so going to try to build a life up here for myself. If I do ever move, it will be to the coast somewhere, I really miss the sea. Missed you too, your support always means so much to me :bigarmhug[1]: xxxx

This is blinking fantastic news!!! It is uplifting & positive & hopeful & i love it. Big love Cats. xxx

Oh ((Eagleheart)) I really do appreciate this because I know how bad you are feeling at the moment - big love to you too sweets :) xxxx

Archived