Mental Health Forums

Hi Im New...and Going Out Of My Mind

rosesoneday

Hi everyone I have joined today because I have bpd and although I have had it for many years and have gone through

various drugs and therapies I feel at the moment that I am going out of my mind. I live with a Narcissist who fuels my paranoia.

Sorry this is the first time I have posted anything and dont really know what to say but hello..

Welcome to the forums!

I have bpd too and the feeling of "going out of my mind" is defiantly something I can relate to

I hope you find this place supportive

Don't get discouraged if you don't receive loads of replies at first, we all do care but sometimes don't have the words

But I always try to help :)

So yeah hello x

My best advice is is keep on talking, make posts regardless of getting feedback or replies. More you post out your feelings the better chance of putting it out of your head.

welcome also by the way.

Barbones you are right... Im just posting to work through things in my head at the moment and it is taking my mind off things....

Thanks xxx

(((roseoneday))) Hello.x A belated welcome.xx People are really lovely and supportive on here.x Barbones is right! Post away! I must remember that too.x

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find some solace here, or make new friends that can help you through. At the very least, you can trust that you'll hace somewhere to vent at people who are prepared to hear it.

Matt.

hello rosesoneday (great username)

like a lot of us here I have borderline pd (which would be much better called the European name - emotionally unstable pd). I relate to what you and Tan say about 'going out of my mind'. I have been in and out of mine for years and at the moment it is all a bit marginal.

Hi everyone, I'm new also freshly diagnosed with BPD, my mental health team in town is shockingly unsupportive, I live miles away from family, I keep friends at arms length through pure fear that I will be totally ditched and my bf has not a clue how to settle me when I feel my lowest/irritated so suicidal today I grabbed a last straw and signed in to here to speak to people who understand at least! So that's my pathetic brief story over and just wanted to say hi and totally get "going out my mind"! Hence today :( x

Welcome noodles!

I am so glad you decided to join

I'm here if you need to talk

I also have bpd and can relate to your post x

Hi Noodles welcome, I can relate to what youve just said hun.... My partner doesnt have a clue either when I start to spiral.... Hun keep posting on here. Everybody has been so supportive, and like you I have people just to say hi to but thats about it, and my family live miles from me.

Anytime you want to chat just email me.... I have today just become a supporter so hopefully I will be able to chat in a safe room.

The reason I joined like you was to find people who actually do understand how I feel without being judgemental and that is what I have found on here.

xxxxxxx roses xxxxx

Aww thanks hun :) well it looks like were all here for each other and I feel safe here! :D

What makes the difference is that if ever I feel lonely or just want to chat/confide in people who genuinely care and understand more than most then I pop on here and browse around and it instantly makes me feel happy! I know it sounds pathetic but when you have spent what feels like eternity being the black sheep of your surroundings here feels like I'm totally accepted and it's just exactly what I need, well, what we all need really!

I can imagine making some really good friends on here! Our BPD community! Lol much love to all the support here :) x

Archived