Mental Health Forums

Cant Eat

catspiracy

I didnt eat at all yesterday and I feel so sick inside. at the same time, i cant bear the thought of eating anything today.

It's a vicious circle: the low blood sugar makes me feel like hell.

My doctor told me not to eat dairy, so all the comfort foods I turn to at times like these are off limits.

Also we are below zero in the bank account until next thursday and the cupboards are pretty bare and getting emptier and emptier. I don't want to eat food that my son or husband might want/need.

there are so many sick thoughts around this issue in my head. they get more confused and sick the longer I go without food.

((Cats)) My ex-husband is bipolar and I know how much not eating properly could affect him. Please try to eat just a bit of fruit or some nuts. You don't have to eat loads, just try a little bit at a time xx

I'm thinking about it....maybe some cereal with rice milk could go down. thanks again, Catsmother. You are saving my day today!!! <3 <3 <3

Oh yes, didn't think about cereal that is always good for just getting something inside you.

I know I get times when I am unable to eat, I am hungry but the thought of food makes me feel physically ill - so I don't eat and then feel ill for it and usually manage to kick start myself again by just eating little bits or my CPN gives me a kick up the backside if I'm unable to do it myself!!

Archived