Mental Health Forums

Hi, Quite Shy, I'm Just A Bdp Really... Lol :)

stephanielawson86@hotmail.co.uk

Hi, I'm new and I have recently been diagnosed and even though it's real hard to be labeled, it also gives a sence of peace that I'm not insane and for the first time I'm so not on my own! I have issues with my alcohol abuse, it's my "numbing poison" wish to stop but the services are shocking in my area :(

Just really need a place to go to feel "normal" as I haven't got many friends due to distance or they care too much about themselves and have used my kindness to their advantage which kinda hurt a lot! That lead to trust issues and loneliness so to prevent me from a chrsis, I joined this forum in last hope of support and great people to talk to. I have read through others pages and you all seem like a fab bunch :)

Intro over and looking forward to connecting and supporting also :) xx

Hiya Noodles.I have BPD and really have no friends in the "real world". Thanks entirely to this place,i am starting to come to terms with my issues and i certainly don't feel so alone anymore.People here understand exactly what you're experiencing and i have had such amazing support.It has literally saved my life.Hope to talk to you some more.Glad to meet you! xxx

Aww thank you eagleheart :) it's actually saved my life today and has lifted my spirits actually :) I just find being isolated most of the day very hard as my doctor has signed me off work and lost my job through that, that there is a place to go where I'm not alone anymore. I have a lot of love to give but it's always wasted on people who don't have a clue and it leaves me feeling really shit about myself. my bf is ok but he struggles a lot on how to help me cope which leads to arguments often and again keeps me down, my mum is great but lives 250 miles away with my older bro who is autistic so it's not like we can live close to each other and because of that she is always so busy and tired so it's difficult to ring her most times. Just need a safe place to be me and understood :)

welcome to the forum

hope u dont feel so alone now u have joined this forum

its hard not hving friends in real world. i dont either.

take care

emo xx

Hey emo girl :) thanks for the welcome! I actually don't feel alone at all, obviously it sucks having BPD and seeing so many people goog through a sucky time isn't nice but the support and kindness that goes on here really puts a bit of faith back in my broken glass heart :) xxx

hello and welcome to the forums :).i have bpd as well and have found great support on here from all the lovely people on here. Glad u dont feel so alone :) xxx

hi there - lots of us here understand what it is like for you. there are lots of people here who are inredibly supportive. they are my friends. i hope they become yours.

Hi

Welcome! I have bpd too and I'm so glad you joined us

It's lovely to see people joining because I know that this place is so lovely

I don't know what I would do without it

I can relate to your post so much

I too have very few friends and I tend to argue with my bf too as its hard to cope with my feelings etc

Anyway welcome x

Thanks guys :) its so heartwarming to read all these posts and really looking forward to getting to know you all as the time goes on :) xxx

Omg love the kitty's! Lol that back rub looks lush! Lol made me smile :) xx

Thank you :) I couldn't go on the chat last night coz I needed PayPal to pay for the year an didn't have an account, didn't realise it takes a week to set it up! Oh well I've waited many years for somewhere like here do what's a few days! Feeling good this morning :) how is everyone else? Xx

Thank you :) I couldn't go on the chat last night coz I needed PayPal to pay for the year an didn't have an account, didn't realise it takes a week to set it up! Oh well I've waited many years for somewhere like here do what's a few days! Feeling good this morning :) how is everyone else? Xx

A week to wait after you have set up a paypal??? You sure about that or have I read it wrong o.O...

No you read it right! What happens is they get all your details, bank stuff, address etc then you have to wait 2-3 days for them to put 2 lots of money (under a pound) into your bank account then you got to go back to PayPal and type in the amounts they paid to make sure they have the right bank acc. THEN you have wait 3-4 days to be able to use it! Sucks!!!

Oh really, Indeed that does suck... When I set mine up, I could use it straight the way on eBay o.O... That's really weird...

Boo... Maybe coz it was through eBay which rules the world! Lol

Archived