Mental Health Forums

Knew This Would Happen

Barebones

I knew that when i asked if i could put up my anti p/ amilsupride, that i would have more of a dead feeling.

I asked due to i wanted to go back how i gave up drinking and smoking the last time. I used to be on a high dose and was taking campral and it seem to work.

So i am still working this through and get used to more of a 24hr dead feeling than being highly emotional, paranoid, big swings in moods ect.

So i guess i hope this works out.

Anyway just wanted to share and off load.

I hope it works out for you too sweets - stick at it. I knew how I first felt when I started the trazadone last year. I nearly gave up after four days but I stuck with it and it did the job that it was supposed to do and that was to help me sleep every night.

Let us know how you get on xxxx

Thanks xx i knew that it would take emotions out from me, that means im not spontatious, impulsive ect.

So just getting used to it all and all i need to do now is take the fn campral lol

(((((((more hugs)))))))

removing emotion is sometimes the only way forward. i am lucky - a lot of the time i can do it myself...

hugs hun, hope that it doesn't take you long to get used to the changes, and that it really helps you.

keep us updated on how you're managing?

sending hugs and love xxxx

Archived