Mental Health Forums

Goodbye.

bluemac

I've made the decision to stop using this forum. When I came here I was under the illusion that I had a personality disorder. Since that time however a series of events have unfolded, and I have come to understand that I have been manipulated into believing such things about myself.

Since my enemy has doubtlessly tracked me down, or will do soon, I have taken the decision to refrain from using the account or making any more posts online about my personal life on this or any other forum. I am happy to have spent the last little while in the company of this friendly online community and I regret that I'm unable to do this without personal repercussions coming back to haunt me.

I don't expect anybody to reply, I just ask that this topic isn't removed as it will serve to send a message to those who seek to destroy my self esteem - that while you may have outsmarted me in the short term, we both know that you are a moron, the lowest class of person. Rest assured that you no longer have a hold over me, and that you no attempt you make to threaten me, sabotage me or my family, or drag me through court to bankruptcy will be successful.

Thank you to all who have offered me advice and friendship on this form, I will miss you.

Bye!

Archived