Mental Health Forums

It's Not A Really Big Deal But ....

catsmother21

I am feeling peaceful and relaxed.

I've just been playing with one of my neighbours little boy - he's 1 and a cutie :)

Also chatting to another neighbour and had a laugh with her.

All my neighbours along here have been so good and so supportive.

I know I am living in a good place.

Also got a couple of washloads done and an hour and a half of ironing whilst singing my head off to Adele and Paloma Faith *hopes and prays no-one heard me* :lol:

Thank goodness I have a ton of clothes otherwise, I would have been walking around in my underwear for the last 3 weeks!! :lol:

So, yeah, just little things, but little things to build bigger things on :D

Another neighbour has just knocked on the door to see how I am and she has green fingers so pruned my tomato plant for me so there is more of a chance of getting more tomatoes on the plant and we had a giggle as well.

I cannot believe that I was actually going to move from here!!

Everybody seems to really like me and Rosie and that was a really hard thing to type, accepting that people like me and acknowledging it is really hard for me.

Having a little cry but they are good tears :)

There are 8 neighbours along here that I get on well with and not one of them has judged me and they have proved to me that the grass isn't always greener elsewhere :)

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling really quite overwhelmed with my lovely neighbours. One of them is in her 80s and she has just walked down to mine to give me and a hug and it was the warmest hug ever :crying_anim: . So grateful for all of my neighbours :) xx

thats lovely, i don't what it is about elderly people but a lot of them are just so amazing and very understanding. xxx

Archived