Mental Health Forums

Had Letter Today.

Dibley

I recieved a letter today from Riverside (where I will have therapy). I have to call them, to say I agree with the referral, then they will arrange for the telephone assessment.

So, here will go again.

good luck Diamond Heart xxx

its not fair that in order to prove you need help with stuff you have to do some of the things you find difficult

I hope it works out

that is really good to hear you say that, especially because I know how much you love your bf and how much you need it work. I really believe this will help you find a step of peace toward that.

Thank you, that is so nice of you. I hope i works too. Going to phone first thing tomorrow morning, and get the ball rolling.

Good luck dont give up trying. Im on my 8th t and only just starting to open up properly. Even if the next t doesnt work it doesnt mean u cant try again.

Keep going...if u really want it it will work out at some point

best of luck xx

I phoned up today to book telephone assessment. They said I don't need to do that seen as though I've done it already, previously. My first appointment is on the 24th August. It's a long wait, I was hoping for next week or something. It also happens to be mine and Pauls anniversary that day, maybe thats a good sign. I've just to try to stay focused until then, I know I'm slipping, I know everyday I am that little bit worse.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived