Mental Health Forums

University

bena.baby

Well I finally got my medical clearance for teacher training today! That was my last hurdle in getting into university. Got my loan sorted, halls are sorted, just need to do the reading and I'm good to go.

And I couldn't have done it without this place. Really, I've had so much support, especially from the lovely Fedup who gave me so much advice.

Not been about much recently, I have Olympic fever, glued to the TV.

Hi everyone, thank you so much. As some of you know, I've been trying to do this for 3 long years, first two I was rejected on medical grounds, so I applied to a different university this year - actually a much better university, a better course for me and in a cheaper city. To finally see that "unconditional offer" message on the website was just amazing. It's been such a struggle, but I finally feel like I might be getting somewhere. It will be a big chance for me in so many ways. I didn't do as well at university as I'd hoped, academically or socially and I'm hoping that this time things will be different.

I will be so sad to leave London, I love London so much and I feel like I'm finally starting to fit in and make friends here. But once I finish, I can come back and I stand a much higher chance of getting a well-paid, decent job. I'm hoping it will give me the stability I need.

Thank you all again so much, your support over all this time means so much to me. This place has really changed my life I think, it's the only place where I feel I can be honest with my feelings and have people understand, not judge.

Hi Esme,

Just saw this now & so happy for you that you are progressing so well and doing something you really want to do.

Hey you stayed consistent and got in after 3 years of looking at options - so proud of you.

Well done!!

Love & hugs xx am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

So so sorry, I just read this post - this is GREAT!! So so made up for you - I hear you when you say you will miss London, but the time is right for you to have a break and take up your course.

So pleased for you - get yourself down to WH Smiths/Ryman's/Wilkinsons/Poundland and get buying your new stationary!

Well done missis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived