Mental Health Forums

Ate Too Much :-(

AppleCrumble

And now I have a sore gum in my mouth, really sore... rubbed away layers of skin. Ouch :-( Can't each to make me feel better as it hurts more...

grhh

bought a load of chocolate yesterday ate a fair bit but gave away some today....

I hear you hun.

I binged yesterday myself and it wasnt a good outcome. Just say i did something i havent done since my teens and 20s.

So just wanted to say, im here and hope ur alright.

Aww *hugs* thanks for the response. I hate when I eat too much and then have a sore mouth. It's such a pain :-( Hope you manage to stop doing what you're doing soon so it doesn't start into a habit again xxxx

Maybe if you went to the pharmacist they could give you something for your sores? I am thinking that mouth ulcer stuff might help.

It only tends to last 12 hours or so, not so bad today as long as I'm well behaved. Just really sore whilst it is sore lol :-) Thanks though xxx

It's a lot better now thanks :-) Wish I had the energy to calorie restrict - I either comfort eat like there's no tomorrow, or I can restrict (only once a year if that)... I have a gym membership until Sept,. but I don't have the mental energy to go all for it with exercise and restricting... hence why I'm still comfort eating...

:-( Tempted to try to move it all onto s/h again instead of eating - it's just easier to eat in public than to s/h... :-( So hard at work as I'm sooo hot and I can't wear a t-shirt when i have bright red scars :/ grhh...

:-(

You could consider pouring cold custard over yourself to hide the scars? Apple crumble goes well with custard :masked: .

Archived