Mental Health Forums

"i Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself... Bump Bump"

AppleCrumble

Yeah, basically, not doing anything for other people at the moment... glad of the break, but naturally, I'm now bored... havent got much concentration... any suggestions what to do?

:)

book, movie, soak in the bath/long hot shower, pamper session, music, draw, write, paint, go for a walk, candles and meditation....

xxxx

My GP suggests jigsaw puzzles, sudoku etc to take your mind off things. I also find that watching repeats on tv or something trashy really helps (as opposed to something that requires concentration).

any amount of olympics coverage!

watch the raindrops on the window pane and be amazed that no two are ever the same...

not much help - sorry - feeling unconstructive

Lol thanks for the input :-) Lol I'd turn into my cats if I started watching the raindrops on the window pane... watched lots of the Olympics already, I like to do many things at once, not good at just sitting and watching tv as I need to multitask...

Used to do jigsaws... might buy myself a board that you can role up and some jigsaws... kittens might steal the pieces though, as long as they don't try and eat them...

Don't really have the energy for making music or painting etc, it's the getting the stuff out which is hard work... if it was all ready I might be okay... same with cooking, the getting everything out and chopped is hard work, but stirring a pan I could manage... :/

Goodness, going to work tomorrow is such an effort when I actually have to get a million things done :-(

I too multi-task - I find colouring in helps too - I'm not artistic at all but the repeatative motions help with my concentration on other tasks and also take my mind off the negative - I know it sounds daft but I think it is my inner child trying to escape ;)

Hehe! Might try that, thanks :-) Glad to know I'm not the only one! Yeah I tend to listne to music whilst I'm working otherwise I end up jumping around the place... xxxx

Archived