Mental Health Forums

New To This

brandle30

Hi all,

Im new to this so I don't really know how it works but...

Since the start of February I have been on this diet, i feel that it has gotten out of hand a tad:

Everyone comments on how much weight ive lost and I can't seem to get out the routine.

Everything I do shapes around what I eat, I make sure I have three meals a day. But they are always the same and i get panicky if anything jeprodizes it. My normal routine is:

Breakfast: Porridge with water and 25g of cheerios with a dash of semi-skimmed milk.

Lunch: One wholemeal pitta bread, one carrot and a handful of salad.

Dinner: Whatever my mum makes... normally two sausages, mash potato and vegetables.

But if i go to eat anything else i refuse, it scares me.

I also have three cups of tea a day with a small amount of milk and one sugar, and now i keep worrying that is too much and that i should stop it. But i enjoy it so much and keeps be going throughout the day.

Im also going to America in 17 days and im so so scared that i will put on weight there due to being out of my routine.

Its stopped being about putting on weight as i feel happy with what i look like - ive lost about three stone overall... but i just cant shake this controlling i am having on myself. Its horrible and i feel trapped

I know what its like when you start a routine.

Maybe u could try and replace or put in 1 diffrent thing a day? It might not be such a dramatic change for u if u try it that way hun.

If you feel like it is a worry than it is. I can't validate your diet for you. But, I will say the same as barebones. I know what it is like to get in a routine. Do you have other ways that help you feel in control outside food?

Archived