Mental Health Forums

Dylan Is Defo Coming For Christmas!

toaster

I know I have posted about this a few times BUT I just wanted to let people know that Josie sent me the itinerary for Dylan's flights!

He gets here on the 1st December and goes on the 5th January!

Yay!

That is wonderful news, Toaster.

Is he travelling by himself this time?

I'm sure having that itinerary in front of you mkes it feel more real and certain.xx

yes it has made me feel more certain!

he will be travelling by himself, yes. He will have someone see him on and off the planes and there is a lounge for minors travelling alone :)

Little bit worried he will get lost in the crowd...hmm

That's fab news Toastie!

He'll be with you for over a month!

Does he remember Christmases in the UK? and the cold? ooohhh fun in snow if we have any.

So pleased for you.

Love Crystal

XX

he is 13 at the end of the month - he will get the tickets on his birthday :)

he remembers the cold, he was here in january, he was freezing :lol: mornings where he is are usually a minimum of 20 degrees :blink:

thank you all :D

nice to see you elfy :) xx

This is great news Toast!

I hope it keeps your happy-meter ticking over and that you all have a wonderful time this xmas.

Yaaaaaay!!!! :masked::party: :masked:

whoop whoop! santa's being good to this year...must have been an exceptionally good girl! i'm ecstactic for u babe! start buying presents now by the time it's christmas he'll have a moutain :):bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :sm.jpg:

Really good news. I know you wanted him to stay longer with you both last year. You are going to have such a special Christmas. Didn't he call Pie dad last time he saw her? I think I remember right. You and Pie, beautiful Wales, and your boy, what more could you ask for? x

Archived