Mental Health Forums

Feeling Fat

Barebones

I feel hugly fat right now. My weight fluctuates. I have had an ED on and off since I was 12. I feel so much better when I am starving myself but it makes me feel really ill. I stopped doing it because of my anxiety disorder as starving myself could trigger a serious panic attack. I have decided that now I must start to eat healthy and work out every day. I was going down to a size four and now I am up to an eight. I hate it and I really need to lose the weight in a healthier way. I am obsessed with my weight and always have been.

:D

I think its nice too see someone being out spoken... its how we all should be always, we would probably feel a lot better for it....

Is anyone ever happy with how they look ??? I haven't met anyone yet who is... I have even started making my own clothes so I don't have to go to fat girl shops.

What makes me laugh is if we just all ate normal and health we would all feel a lot better!!!

Raich, xxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're so sweet and you dont' even know it, Raich and BB :) Here I was almost sick from posting my "TMI" post...

outspoken. Hmm. Nice word for me, lol.

Fat or skinny, you're beautiful no matter what. {{{}}}

I had ED from about 12 or so, too. I only eat 1 meal a day now, just too lazy to eat by myself. Feels silly, does that make sense? I am trying to be healthy no matter what.

Dh is a big knocker guy. I told him he should get him a pair. LOL!

Dust buster, lol, indeed. We need to get one of those, too

dam emma you got a good body, size 8 here in uk is size 10 thats slim ..

totaly understand about feeling good when starving ourself.. any amount of food seems to make my anxiety levels go up.. as i hate feeling full. at the moment its all about giving me energy whiich would make me feel panicky.. as you know i have loads of anger problems and food just felt it was helping it along.. yep desturbed way of thinking.. but thats all sorted with meds now im just fighting the normal feelings of feeling fat and full to the rim..

its funny me saying you got a good body i dont know why i said that as it doesnt help does it? grr i should know and that was a stupid thing to say..

but anyway i was hoping that this discussion would throw some pointers in how to aproach sorting out the ED, but then i guess ive got enough to cope with from the other issues..

glad you are talking about it emma and everyone else.. dont think we talk enough about our eating and why we do it..

dam i just posted mine while you was LH..

hope your not feeling sick now LH it is good to get it all out :)

xx

We all do it because its yet another way of punishing ourselves, for causing harm to these bodies which have betrayed us in the past. Haven't these poor bodies been punished enough ?

I've been punishing mine for over 20 years, you don't even get that for murder over here ? Was the crime I committed so bad ? At least I should have the chance for parole, remission for good behaviour. At least I didn't get the death penalty although thats more by luck than forward planning.

Ok, lets all make a pact to eat healthly, 3 meals and day, and no picking, yeah right!!!

Although I am large mine is mainly down to picking and being a sweetaholic!!!

I eat 1 meal a day, the evening meal, and then if I am hungrey which is maybe some toast in the morning. I live on coffee!!

Because of the kids I always have sweets in the house and stuff, and thats my problem, I go to get a mug for coffee see the sweets and grab!!

I will never be small, I don't have the frame for it.. but to just be able to go to a normal shop would be nice.

Raich, xxx

I have an idea lets start a healthy eating thread.

BB-thanks but my tummy is getting too big I can feel it when I sit down. Yuck.

Raich - I like your idea. I am going to start up a thread so we can write down everything we eat in a day and support eachother.

Archived