Mental Health Forums

Ommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggg

Tan19

Hey guys

As some of you may know I dropped out of uni a few months ago becausre I couldn't handle it all anymore when I got my bpd diagnosis

Today clearing officially opened which is a process where you can apply for university's

I called up my first choice, the one I really really want to go to and I was so scared

And guess what?? They offered me a place out right on the phone!

They were impressed by my experiance in radio and journalism (I've written for a magazine and run a radio show)

So guys I will be starting my degree in journalism come September

I'm going to get right into this experiance, join the uni women's basketball team, radio show and writing society's

I hoping to move into campus too

Soooooo happy right now

I've been dancing around my house for ages now

I feel so full of hope now

M life just took such a beautiful turn

My plans before today were to remain sad and be alone and depressed for the rest of my life because I just felt so hopeless

But now my plans look a little something like this...

I'm going to get this degree, make friends, get ahold of this illness, move out, have a happy relationship, get married, have some beautiful babies and kick back and remember how I made it :)

All in good time of course

I am s relived and just ecstatic

Just wanted to share with some of my favourite people :)

I hope you are all ok xx

Yay! That's fab Tan!! :-) SLow down though! Lol take it a step at a time. What can you do to prepare yourself for uni do you think? xxx

:D

Thanks apple

Erm I think I need to work out all my student finance and the accommodation issue

I live at home which is stressful for me as you know but the uni is so close to me

I'd be paying 400 a month to live down the road lol

Im worried about making friends though

But overall I am sooo hapoy

Archived