Mental Health Forums

Pandora Appreciating Thread

Saharah Blue

Pan, so many of us watch you work so hard and we are dead proud of you. I just want start a thread in your honor. I know you have been having a rough time, but you are amazing and have done some amazing things in the last several months. This is just to say we love you.

Well done for all your love and hard work,

XOXO

Sah

I agree completely with sah, and this thread was a great idea of hers.

You have helped me through some bad times, and given me new ways of thinking and are such a caring person.We are all proud of you for the awesome things you've done and the hard job you do to help people.

Nothing but respect.

OL.

dont know what to say. this really has made my day. thank you so much sah and thank you orange nat and cats. bless you all. put a smile on my face :) xxx

Thought I would add...I'm new(ish) around here and you have been really supportive and helped me through tough times.

Thank you.

Take care Xx

this thread is great, such a gorgeous idea. I'm totally in!!!

Love you to bits Pandy, pretty sure you know that, but no harm in saying again is there!!! And so, so proud of you sweetie. I feel so touched that i've got to witness you going from strength to strength, and to see you keep at it even on those darker days when you've not been so sure you can do it. But sweetness, you have done it, you really bloomin' have!

You're doing fantastically hunni, and you know i'm here offering support and encouragement every step of the way. Got faith in you, sugar!

xxxxxxx

came back feeling crappy and angry but saw the replies on this thread and has cheered me up and given me some faith in people. your all so lovely i cant tell you how much your replies mean. much love to you all xxxx

Archived