Mental Health Forums

The Maturity Climb

Corpsewithpulse

I stumbled across this picture last night and I fell in love with it. As it helped me though a bit of a wobble, I decided to post it here for all who haven't seen it yet. I had to edit it to fit onto a post here so the resolution on this isn't fantastic. As such, I've posted a link to the original which is much clearer. I hope others enjoy it as much as I do.

http://www.viruscomix.com/gotes.jpg

Glad you both like it :)

Ironically enough, I found this image on by far and away the most immature hole on the internet...

I want to have this as a poster because as anybody who truly knows me will attest, I behave like one of those pink goats more often than is healthy. Unfortunately they don't sell these things in Ol' Blighty and shipping would cost a fortune so I guess I'll just have to memorise it :D

I was thinking of getting a print off to put on a college folder because knowing my record, that's where I'll need it the most. I'm not sure how it will turn out but it'd be well worth spending a couple of quid at the library to find out.

I think everybody by default has all of the pink and lime green goats milling around inside of them and goats being goats, they will feed off anything. The pink ones tend to be the hungriest so it's probably worth making a concerted effort to feed the lime green ones whenever we can because those pink ones will always find a way to eat regardless.

Glad you like :)

What a great way to put it

Your right

I will try :)

It's all we can ask of ourselves :)

I try to keep in mind that just as it takes a while for the kid goat to mature into an adult, the growth of our positive virtues doesn't happen overnight. But so long as we continue to feed our little green goats, they will eventually grow big and strong before we know it.

That's my take on it anyway :)

I really love this idea

The thought of the goats make me laugh and keep me feeling positive

I will try and feed my green goats more than the pink from now on :)

Archived