Stuff is still very raw.

Not sure why I came back.

I felt lonely I guess.

Not that I am wanted here or anywhere.

I don't feel safe.

What is wrong withe everyone?

Don't I argue enough?

Maybe that is where I am going wrong.

Well if that is what I am doing wrong I am sorry.

I HATE ME

j08ewk.jpg

I'm sorry things are still so raw, they're bound to be

I'm glad you came back

What is making you feel like your not wanted here?

And as far as I know you haven't done anything wrong so dnt apolagise x

You have lots of replies to your thread in the forum where you said you were leaving Growly. I'm not saying that to make you feel guilty but to try and show that many here, myself included do care. I've missed you and often wondered how you were doing. Sounds like you don't feel too safe posting here and maybe you're not liked but even though it's hard to believe please do try to see this isn't the case. I'm not sure if I'm missing something as maybe posts or a thread have been deleted but I hope things won't stop you from posting here. I do kind of know what you mean about not arguing and how it sometimes seems that (this is my opinion) people who post in genuine need seem to get fewer replies than those threads which have an argument brewing. But I don't think it means we should all turn to arguing for attention.. It is possible to get positive attention. (and before anyone flames me im nit saying all arguments here are attention seeking but hopefully you can see what im trying to say). So please do keep posting if you want and if it helps. You don't have to be lonely xx

(((Growly))) I miss you here. I don't understand for a minute why anyone would have a problem with you? I know you are hurting so very much but you really do have so many many people here who love and care for you.xx I don't know what you originally posted, but I know you are wanted and needed here. I'm sorry you feel otherwise. I don't really understand what's going on here at the moment, and maybe I'm missing something, I even think maybe I'm pissing people off, maybe I am. I wish I could wrap you up in the gentlest of blankets and rock and comfort you. :grouphug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::grouphug[1]: . Its good to see you, albeit I hope you will be able to come out of this dark space very soon. I know you know I understand.x I will if you will.xxx

GROWLY- I am missing you incredibly. I feel like you are the only one who really understands what i'm going through just now.We have both lost our mothers recently and there's a lot of mixed-up emotions involved. If you really feel unable to stay here,then i can't/won't stop you,but you are very loved and appreciated by a number of us. Please,please PM me if you need. I will always be here for you hun.xxx

Archived