Mental Health Forums

Therapy Monday.

Fanta

me again :worried_anim:

I see my therapist on Monday, It feels like ages since I last saw her but it has only been 2 weeks or so, I was thinking about giving it up but I have thought about it a lot and I have decided to keep it going even though it opens so many wounds for me, I can't remember though where or what we talked about only that she gave some home sheets to do, I haven't even looked at them :( I hope that she won't get mad or anything Lol.

I have just been too lazy to get round to it.

Another thing when I was in crisis last week I think it was, I did text my T, I was shocked I did this she called me and said this is something we will talk about (self harm) I am not so sure I want to do that.xx

Please, don't worry about homework sheets, you are not at school any more.I think she would understand.

If you don't want to discuss sh, state that you don't want to discuss it.

Best wishes for your next session! :hug2:

Hi

I really hope therapy goes well on Monday and I agree that I wouldn't worry about the homework sheets. She probably gave you the sheets as a tool to help you and not meant to be a tool that you can beat yourself up with. So really, don't worry.. You have enough to worry about without the added stress of feeling like you havent done your homework.

Take care and hope it goes well x

Archived