Mental Health Forums

Healthy Eating.

LadyMacbeth

mm havent had toad in the hole for very long time. :)

sounds good.

i still havent had my salmon yet.. later when im more hungry i think.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pizza no interesting you got to be kidding! lol.. hmm south of the border from snappy pizza yummy!..

im just off to have my salmon im not having anything with it..

Lordy, have I got some recipes. Got into some cooking obsession last fall~ was kinda manic and cooked enough to gain 15 lbs in about 2 months. Not good.

I had a banana sandwich for brunch and a taco salad for dinner. Yum, it had lotsa lettuce, tomatos and velveeta cheese with taco-seasoned meat. Mmmm-mmm.

Linda

that sounds nice LH, i havent had anything..

hey maybe you could put some recipies up hhee

im still waiting for emma to re start this thread up in the ED forum :)

i have treated myself today.. gosh! dont all faint at once :)

i bought selection of sushi yum.. it was rather nice and tasty.. so ive just put on 280 calories but it was healthy so i wont dig my hole today.. lol

i have treated myself today.. gosh! dont all faint at once :)

i bought selection of sushi yum.. it was rather nice and tasty.. so ive just put on 280 calories but it was healthy so i wont dig my hole today.. lol

Yuk raw fish, if God had intended us to eat raw fish he wouldn't have invented chips, batter and mushy peas !!

By thw way just to maintain weight you should be on at least 1700Kcals a day so thats a hell of a lot of raw fish !

no it was vegi sushi :) lol but i dont mind salmon sushi and that.. cackle cackle..

oh and i cant take 1700 a day because of my thyroid and now my tabs no way in hell im able to reach that target...

Oh i apologise........veg sushi is fine !! (is that not just rice then ??).

Yeah my thyroid is screwed as well, mine happened after I had the kids though. At the moment I can't eat anything because of pain in abdomen etc but typically I could kill for cheese pasty !

aww sry you cant eat denise..

me im going to add to that 280 with some blueberries :) ..gosh im being healthy today..

i bought rasberries for another day too.. hmm fruit..

thinking about food and what ive eaten is making me full.

so enough now on food.

Yesterday, I was very naughty and ate McDonalds. The beginning of the week I ate well though. I will go back to eating healthy today I just have not eaten yet.

thanks for moving this thread your a star emma :) xxx

hey macdonalds is not bad if its once in a while i guess..

see how i can give advice lol but not listen to it myself.. im have selective hearing im told lol

I don't eat fast food too much it does not agree with my stomach.

Does anyone have problems with eating things with a lot of oil in it. It sits at the bottem of my stomach and every time I eat something with a lot of oil in it for dinner/tea I have violent nightmares I think there may be a connection.

I realised that in Spain.

i just thought cheese did that? lol

never had that though.. i think its to do with just your belly being full i would of thought or how the food processes i guess.. hmm interesting..

it doesnt have effect on me i guess.

but i do have foods that give me real problems after eating though..not about sleep or anything .. i have IBS

lol well you read enough books about things like that :0)

me i was diagnosed from gp lol well what else was it that put me in hospital over a can of tomato soup lol

oh and i think we should have a can of spam we seem to be doing a lot of posting lol

:lol: :lol::lol:

I dx myself and people. My T and I were talking about my mother and she said she thinks she is BPD and I turned around and said "she has some traits but my mother is very self-involved and blames everyone else rather than looking at herself. From what I know borderlines blame themselves and I think she is more NPD!" :lol::lol: She actually agreed!@

OMF thats the same as my mum .. dam thats so weird again on wed with my therapist lol thats what we said my mum had narcisstic traits lol

My appt. was wed. too. What time was yours lol? Mine was 9:00am in the morning 2:00pm your time. :lol:

Archived