Mental Health Forums

Healthy Eating.

LadyMacbeth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i can be.. lol

im over sensitive to things around me.. take this little story i was getting paranoid about my husband at his work and college right this was just week before when he told me that one of the ladies in his class called him up at work lol.. eww there was explosives that day but i pretty felt that somthing was going on lol

Yeah, thats pretty normal response well for people who have issues with trust. I think I would think the same way as well.

well thats just one of the lightend stories..

actually when i was a kid and in my parents car going on the m6 i was sleep and i woke up knowing somthing was away to happen.. i woke up and sat in middle of car and the tire burst and we headed from 3 lane rolling on the the embakement..

i woke up knowing that somthing was about to happen .. i still remeber today..weird

Thats weird. I am going to try and dig up my premonitions post. Hmm...over 6000 posts thats gonna be a hard one. :lol:

lol yeah thats alot.. hey in no time if i carry on ill be up in the 1000s lol

anyway it can be good to talk lol

strange this should be brought up (excuse the pun), coz i've been thinking recently that perhaps i don't eat properly. Have been feeling really bloated and like i'm putting on weight. But when i think about it, i don't really eat that much.

today, for instance, I had an apple for breakfast with a cup of tea, then a coffee when i got into work and a few pumpkins seeds.

for lunch i have just had a mug of veg soup.

tonight i will prolly have some chicken and salad.

Is this bad?

This is pretty standard, cept that at the weekends, i usually only eat late afternoon.

Doesn't seem much given i feel so bloated and fat at the mo.

i really dislike feeling like this intensely!!

janey

p.s. my dad told me the other day that i need to get rid of my "tummy", which doesn't help!

p.p.s. i'm 5ft 2in and weight 9 stone 4.

It does not sound really bad but maybe some of the stuff you are eating contains a lot of salt that makes you feel bloated.

I have a tummy to lose as well. I would feel bad if someone pointed it out to me though.

Nice to see you Jane. :)

ok i did housework and went down with sandwich for hubby when he goes to his evening work and from all the talk with you emma. i went past baker and bought a jammy doughnut.. there you go i must of had around 600 calories today!...

woohoo, pain gone now. Whatever it was has been dislodged......

Now for that cheese pasty.....Its funny I never crave sugar, choc, cakes, biscuits etc but I'd sell by soul for a Greggs cheese pasty !!

Archived