Mental Health Forums

I Got The Job!

Tray

OMG i just had a fone call about the clinical support worker job and i only went and got it! its bank work but thats ok, its part time, which is what i need and training starts on monday. i still have to pass the reference check, the crb check, and the occupational health check thou which i am worried about but i had already declared i had mh problems

i cant believe i got it...

Fantastic! Well done! Sounds a great job too!

I do bank work, you siad its part time. With a bank contract there is not usually a set number of hours so it might be a good idea to tell them

how many hours you want to work at most or the approx amount you want to do that way you wont get put on a lot more hours than you want.

I'm saying this as I have recently had an issue with my work as they were putting me on about 45 hours a week when I only wanted part time and giving me far too many night shifts which led to me having to text in as I could't cope. This wouldn't have happened if I'd been firmer on what I could and couldn't work.

Good luck with the job hun and I hope that you really enjoy it.

Hugs

x

Hehe I remember the job interview I had for my current job.. I thought I'd messed it up big time. When my manager called to offer me the job I was really shocked and said "you what!?" then I seem to remember telling her I loved her! Hmmmmmm I wonder if they regret that decision now lol

Well done again :) x

Archived