Mental Health Forums

Truth And Justice For 96

fedup!

Sometimes, when your back is against the wall, you become too tired to fight. This is completely understandable.

If anyone here EVER feels this way again, please find inspiration from the families of the 96 football fans who died at Hillsborough 15-04-89.

The truth wins out in the end.

I will definately sleep better tonight!!

RIP 96 and lots of love to all those who fought long and hard for this day and to all those who continue to fight injustice across the world.

Lots of love from a very grateful scouser who feels the love and support - today is a good day :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i thought of you today when all this was unravelling... truth will always out - just sometimes takes an age and a struggle...

rip to all those lost and thoughts and support for those who are left behind

you'll never walk alone :sm.jpg:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been listening to the news most of the day, I am so happy that the truth is now out.

The families can now possibly move on from this awful tragedy, 23 years has been so long to wait for this.

YNWA, From a fellow red :) xxxxx

THANKS ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God. What a deep exhalation of breath we're all feeling today, eh!! Puts SO MUCH into perspective.

I swear....for the first time in 23 years, i just listened to YNWA without bursting into tears (thanks for posting data xx)....instead, I just felt a deep, fierce pride.

The last 23 years have been nothing short of horrific. The way way we have been treated....we KNOW we have done NOTHING wrong, yet people have lied about us and made us feel unworthy, guilty and ashamed....

NO MORE.

Thanks so so much everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANKS ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God. What a deep exhalation of breath we're all feeling today, eh!! Puts SO MUCH into perspective.

I swear....for the first time in 23 years, i just listened to YNWA without bursting into tears (thanks for posting data xx)....instead, I just felt a deep, fierce pride.

The last 23 years have been nothing short of horrific. The way way we have been treated....we KNOW we have done NOTHING wrong, yet people have lied about us and made us feel unworthy, guilty and ashamed....

NO MORE.

Thanks so so much everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree and I was so glad with what Trevor hicks said about the editor of The S**.

He said that his apology is Too little too late, 23 years for an apology no way should we accept one from that arse hole.

Hear hear!!! Will not waste one more tear or angry thought on that despicable idiot, or his excuse of a 'newspaper' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived