Mental Health Forums

A Chaotic Week

Insideoutgirl

Last weekend I had a few glasses of wine whilst out and tried to steal a cat. oops..... then accused my bf of attacking me so he left me on my own and i had to ask someone to ring me a taxi.. i dont actually remember accusing him. The next day he went out for a conference and i stayed at home with our friend Daniel who had come to stay. We got bored and had a few drinks.. before I knew it it was quite lte so rang my bf to see wher ehe was and apparently was very demanding.. though i dont recall this either.. Turned out hed gone out after and he didnt end up getting back till 5.30 am and incredibly drunk and argumentative.

Between that and ringing him I decided if he was staying out we needed some wine to drink so I went to the bar a few doors down from my house, to buy some.. having no idea of the time.. my card didnt work so i told the bar-girl i'd be back with cash and went to the co=op... no idea why i didnt go there in the first place.. anyhow some random person from the bar followed me and whilst I was getting cash out bought two bottles of red wine and then told me I didnt need to by them as they had bought them.. Not thinking this was odd I was just like oh yeay, thanks that was nice of you, I'm having a night in with my freind Daniel, you can come in if you want... so he did.. I poored everyone a drink and he then told us he didnt like red wine and didnt want any... =/

Luckily my friend Daniel being less naive than me asked him why he was really there and then told him to leave so he thankfully left... leaving us with the wine haha!

At some point we then fell asleep and I woke up to my boyfriend ringing me and having a go at me, accusing me of sleeping with Daniel.. which was really silly as we had made beds he was on the couch tucked in and me on the floor and we had spent most of the evening discussing how great my bf was!

What happened next was BF came in and was very angry that Daniel had drank his can of guiness, lol , they ended up fighting... after which they were ok.

Last week was chaos altogether.. ended up with a dog in a house which is specifically no pets.. so we have been hiding her from the neighbours.. and trying to re-home her as her owner moved to Australia... had a hole in the roof from the rain which rained onto the t.v. and then the electricity stopped working!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Archived