Mental Health Forums

Omg! Lonelyheartemma's 21!

fedup!

emma I've had to bump this - please remember we are your good friends here!!

Birthdays, in my opinion, don't last for one day - they last a good few weeks!!

So once again, from all of us - Happy Happy Birthday hun!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you :)

its so sweet of you

my birthday was good. sad in a way because i bought most of my presents. but good. I got shoes, boots, a dress, a scarf and loads of books, it will probably take me to christmas to finish them, i usually only read at breakfast and in the bath haha but i am going to enjoy reading them i hope. I am reading a book about a girl who is overweight, i have always been underweight but i identify with her so much, i havent experienced the problem but i have experienced the emotions

I'm sorry i couldnt give you all likes, i hate that theres a limit, i dont want anyone to feel left out or not apreciated. and i'm sorry i didnt see this before, i only looked in general, i forgot some threads go in here. I'm so sorry for never being here now, you are the best friends i have, I should be here all the time. mostly i feel ok but i have lost comfidence completely in my ability to help people.

Emma you're doing fab!!

Remember: you are not judged here for what you do. People love you for YOU. you are a good friend here and have given out so much support, friendship and guidance - it is of course OK to take a back seat when you need to and have others boost you up too.

Please feel free to have our support and don't feel pressure to 'give back' - when you are ready to, you will do again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you, i dont know what to say in reply to the last post, anything i say is just inadiquate but thank you and if you said it about someone else fedup i would agree with you 100% so maybe it is true for me as well.

and I love those shoes Vivien.

I feel like i ask too much and dont give enough but its probably very easy to feel like that when you are depressed.

I think you're right there hun!! Any consolation, I feel the same when I'm depressed and I know others do too.

Be kind to yourself hun - even if you feel 'out of words' to support folk at the mo, just viewing or 'liking' posts shows you are around and doing what you can!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived