Mental Health Forums

Non Existent Theropy

maddy harper

i was sposed to have theropy on the 20th of september, of corse that date has come and gone and i am no further forward in knowing what's going on with my theropy. its so frustrating because no one seems to know what's going on with it. so i have been left hanging again

that's not fair hun - do you have anyone you trust to talk to that can find out what the heck is going on rather than keep you hanging...

not fair at all...

hope you get the answers soon xx

Did they cancell on you? As you had a date?

Its a terrible thing but in this day and age you have to really keep on them to get help,these organisations though the therapists are sincere the surrounding rules,paperwork,internal miscommunications etc make it so it gets messed up lots, It must be so disheartening! I hope you can find the strength to keep at em.

(((maddy))), Good you have got the manager on to this!!!! I hope your therapy will start definitely, soon. Sending you a hug.xx

i havent got the energy to chase the theropy up, that's the hospitals job. still recovering from my depression and to top it all off i have the cold and i feel like shit...

Archived